Yagna is a religious ceremony, which is performed to please the Almighty God. It is performed around a holy fire as well as chanting Vedic specific problem removing Mantras conducted by qualified Brahmins. Solutions for all physical, mental, spiritual, financial, matrimonial or any social or non-social physiological conflicts, through Yagnyas (pooja), havans, japas, as prescribed in the Holy Scriptures of Hinduism like Vedas, Shastras etc is available at center.
Yagna can be of many types:
- 1. Yagnas for business/prosperity/joy
- 2. For health
- 3. For removing planetary problems
- 4. For careers
- 5. For Groom / Bride Groom's Problem
- 6. For service
- 7. kalsarp shanti Yagya
- 8. Pitra shanti yagya
- 9. Yagna for good fortune
Benefits of reciting mantras:
- 1. Energy generates while reciting mantras.
- 2. The chanter can get a hypnotic power.
- 3. Divine powers start activating in the chanter.
- 4. Planetary problems and evil effects can be resolved through mantras.
- 5. It acts as an activator to get spiritual and materialistic success.